I’m feeling like an advocate this morning so I’m just going to put these out there.
During the pandemic, remember this:
- It’s okay to not be okay.
- It’s okay to be sad/depressed/anxious about COVID-19.
- It’s okay to be unproductive.
- It’s okay to not have motivation to get out of bed.
- It’s okay to need a break from social media.
- It’s okay to feel isolated during this pandemic.
- It’s okay to feel stuff that’s not positive right now.
- Once again, It’s okay to not be okay.
- Take care of yourselves. Reach out to someone if you need help.
- Reach out to your high risk friends: disabled people, older people, immunocompromised people, etc.
- Ask your high risk friends if there is anything they need and if you can help in any way.
- Tell your high risk friends that you’re there for them.
- Help your high risk friends if they need it.
- Sometimes, just talking to your high risk friends can help.
- Healthcare workers need and deserve all equipment required to keep them and their family safe.
- We need widespread testing for this virus.
- Stay home, it helps stop the spread.
- Follow all medical advice you’re given.
I’m saying all this today because I have a feeling that someone somewhere needs to see this today. I’m okay. Thank you for reading, and stay safe!